|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Google Bans Pro-Life Ads Ahead of Ireland Vote to Legalize Abortion
• 104-Year-Old Man Arrives in Switzerland to Kill Himself in Assisted Suicide Tomorrow
• The Media Get Trumped: President’s Polls Improve Despite 90% Negative Coverage
• Abortion Activist Cecile Richards Won’t Rule Out Running for Office: “Never Say Never”
More Pro-Life News
• Bill Nye the Science Guy Headlines Fundraiser for Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Parents 65 and 63 Have Child Via IVF, Social Services Removes Child After Parents Unable to Provide Care
• Google and Facebook Censor Pro-Life Free Speech Ahead of Ireland Vote to Legalize Abortion
• Activists Release New Report They Hope Will Lead to Legalizing Abortion Throughout Africa
• Thousands of Alfie Evans Supporters Will Honor His Second Birthday With Candlelight Vigil
• Justin Trudeau’s New Policy Forcing Churches to Promote Abortion Outrages Canadians
• Teacher Impregnates 15-Year-Old Student, Forces Her to Have Abortion
• Kentucky Governor Defends Law Banning Dismemberment Abortions From ACLU Lawsuit
• Ohio Pro-Life Candidate Mike DeWine Wins Republican Nomination for Governor
• Hawaii Just Made a Massive Mistake by Legalizing Assisted Suicide, Here’s Why
• Eric Schneiderman Worked at an Abortion Clinic and Planned Parenthood Defended Him
As the vote on abortion quickly approaches in Ireland, another online media giant has decided to ban all ads related to the referendum.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
Bill Nye “the Science Guy,” a man who became famous for teaching children about science, has anything but children’s best interests at heart.
This has been coming on in Ireland for months, really since the outlines of the wording for the May 25 referendum to gut protections for unborn children were released.
A report that promotes the destruction of unborn children through the violence of abortion will be released by the Guttmacher-Lancet Commission .
Parents 65 and 63 Have Child Via IVF, Social Services Removes Child After Parents Unable to Provide Care
Britain’s oldest IVF parents have had their child removed by a government agency after they failed to meet minimum care requirements.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.