|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Catholic Cardinal Defends Hospital That Ended Alfie Evans’ Life, Says “Courts Must Decide What’s Best”
• 41 Senators and 153 Members of Congress Stand Up for Defunding Planned Parenthood
• Alfie Evans’ Family Refutes Report Claiming Alfie Was Given Four Unknown Drugs Just Before He Died
• Court Won’t Remove Judge Who Blocked More Videos Exposing Aborted Baby Part Sales Despite Planned Parenthood Ties
More Pro-Life News
• Cecile Richards’ Farewell Message: “For the Last 12 Years I’ve Been Honored” to Fight for Abortion
• Doctors Told Mom 20 Times to Abort Baby With No Brain Who Wouldn’t Survive Birth, Now He’s Healthy
• Alfie Evans Was Tom and Kate’s Son, Not the Court’s. They Should Have Decided His Care
• Cecile Richards Defends Michelle Wolf’s Disgusting Abortion Jokes: “She’s a Comedian, It’s Her Job”
• Actors Aisha Tyler, Felicity Huffman, Elizabeth Banks and Cynthia Nixon Thank Cecile Richards for Promoting Abortion
• Woman Died Hours After Botched Legal Abortion at Marie Stopes Abortion Clinic
• Media Covered Royal Baby 10X More Than Alfie Evans
• Mayor Blocks Pregnancy Center From Opening Next Door to Abortion Clinic
• South Carolina Bill Would Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Pittsburgh Bans Free Speech, Stops Pro-Lifers From Speaking Out on Public Sidewalk
• Minnesota Senate Passes Pro-Life Bill Allowing Women to See Ultrasound of Baby Before Abortion
The leading Catholic cardinal in Britain is coming under fire today for joining the chorus of those who are defending the children’s hospital that ended Alfie Evans’ life.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Now that little Alfie Evans has died, apologists are coming out of the woodwork defending the hospital, the doctors, and the courts, that yanked his life support over his parents’ objections.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
In her last email to supporters Monday, former Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards said she has been “honored” to fight for abortion.
Doctors are the experts. They are supposed to be the ones who know best about a person’s current and future health.
The death of Alfie Evans, forced off life support by doctors, bioethicists, and judges — strangers — and denied the right to have his care decisions made by his parents, brings health care to a crossroads.
So-called comedian Michelle Wolf’s jokes about abortion were so disgusting that even the liberal media booed during last weekend’s White House Correspondents Association dinner.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.