|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hospital Removes Alfie Evans’ Life Support Over His Parents’ Objections
• Italy Grants Alfie Evans Citizenship So His Parents Can “Immediately” Take Him to a Hospital There
• Pope Francis: Let Alfie Evans’ Parents Bring Him to Italy to “Pursue New Forms of Treatment”
• Abortion Biz CEO Cecile Richards: Trump’s Administration is the “Worst I’ve Seen in My Lifetime”
More Pro-Life News
• European Court of Human Rights Refuses to Help Alfie Evans, Allows Hospital to Yank His Life Support
• Hundreds of Alfie Evans Supporters Try to Storm Hospital to Rescue Him From Death
• Twitter Finally Responds Months After Activist Uses Image of Couple’s Disabled Daughter to Promote Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Sues to Stop Health Department From Inspecting Its Abortion Clinics
• Catholic Bishop Says Abortion “Strips the Voiceless of Their Most Fundamental Right”
• #SexEdSitOut Goes Nationwide as Parents Protest Planned Parenthood Indoctrinating Kids
• Alfie Evans’ Parents are “Heartbroken” After Final Court Sentences Him to Death
• Pro-Life Groups Sue City That Banned Pro-Life People From Praying Outside Abortion Clinics
• NBC Comedy Superstore Claims Unborn Baby is a “Parasite,” Like “a Bag of Garbage”
• How Can You Feel an Unborn Baby Kick and Not Realize Abortion is Wrong?
• Abortion Clinic Caught Injuring Woman in Botched Abortion Has Inured 60 Other Women in Botched Abortions
• Pennsylvania is Fighting to Protect Unborn Babies With Down Syndrome From Abortion
• New York Assembly Should Reject Bill Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Thousands of Pro-Life People March in Malta Against Embryo Freezing and Commercial Surrogacy
According to supporters of Alfie Evans and his parents, Alder Hey Children’s Hospital reportedly went ahead and removed Alfie’s life support over their objections.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
If you liked Return of the Children, you will love The Monk & The Skunk. Read 1st chapter free at email@example.com. If you like it, we send the book & you pay after you read it. $12.95 Free Shipping
European Court of Human Rights Refuses to Help Alfie Evans, Allows Hospital to Yank His Life Support
In what could be the final court decision related to this very controversial battle, the European Court of Human Rights has refused to help little Alfie Evans.
Hundreds of supporters of little Alfie Evans attempted to storm a children’s hospital today to rescue him from certain death.
Twitter Finally Responds Months After Activist Uses Image of Couple’s Disabled Daughter to Promote Abortion
Twitter finally listened to an outcry from the disability rights community and updated its rules to protect people with disabilities from abusive comments.
Planned Parenthood filed a lawsuit Monday to overturn one of the most basic health and safety requirements of a public facility: annual inspections.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.