|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Lose Supreme Court Case, Judge Says Hospital Can Yank Life Support Without Their Consent
• President Trump’s Support From Christian Voters at All-Time High After Compiling Pro-Life Record
• Alfie Evans’ Parents Head to European Court in Desperate Bid to Save His Life
• Cecile Richards Calls Nancy Pelosi the Woman “Who Has Done More Than Anyone Else” to Advance Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Shocking Report Shows Cancer Patients are Being Euthanized Without Their Consent
• Woman Died in the Back of a Taxi After “Extensive Internal Bleeding” From Botched Legal Abortion
• Study Finds Hundreds of Mentally Ill and Dementia Patients Euthanized Without Consent
• This Man Wants to Kill Hundreds of Unborn Children to Help People Find the Perfect Genetically-Engineered Baby
• Woman With Down Syndrome Says Twitter Suspended Her Account for Tweets Opposing Abortion
• College Will Discipline Pro-Abortion Students Caught on Camera Vandalizing Pro-Life Display
• Pro-Life Groups Hope U.S. Postal Service Will Issue a “Choose Life” Stamp
• Why Did Planned Parenthood Clinic Call Two Ambulances After Injuring Woman in Botched Abortion?
• Key Pro-Abortion Study Falsely Claiming “Pro-Life Legislation Kills Women” is Refuted
• Poll Shows Ireland is Dangerously Close to Legalizing Abortion on Demand
• Court Blocks Indiana Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Euthanasia Group Sues to Overturn Minnesota Assisted Suicide Ban After It Was Convicted for Breaking Law
The parents of little Alfie Evans have lost what may be their last ditch attempt to spare his life.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Despite constant criticism by the mainstream media, President Donald Trump has gained support among Christian voters, according to a new poll.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards, who will be leaving the abortion giant in May, wrote a glowing profile for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) in Time’s 100 Most Influential People of 2018.
A British inquest Thursday heard how a Marie Stopes abortion clinic allegedly urged a woman to leave after her late-term abortion even though she was vomiting and swaying when she walked.
A woman who died following a late-stage abortion procedure was discharged from the clinic despite vomiting and swaying so much she looked “drunk”, an inquest has heard.
An important study was published in the Journal BMC Medical Ethics (March 5) examining nine euthanasia deaths of people with intellectual disabilities in the Netherlands.
This Man Wants to Kill Hundreds of Unborn Children to Help People Find the Perfect Genetically-Engineered Baby
Procreation is becoming a matter of manufacturing, engineering, quality control, and other accouterments of industrial control.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.