|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Court Rejects Parents’ Appeal, Allows Hospital to Shut Off Alfie Evans’ Life Support Over Their Objections
• Alfie Evans’ Father Issues Heartbreaking Plea After Court Rules Hospital Can Yank Son’s Life Support: “It’s Not Over”
. Alfie Evans’ Mother Kicked Out of His Hospital Room After Children’s Hospital Prohibits Her From Spending the Night
• Two-Day-Old Girl Found After Her Own Parents Flushed Her Down the Toilet
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards to Ivanka Trump: “For God’s Sake” Support Abortion
• Judge Rules Trump Admin Must Tell All Illegal Immigrants They Can Get Abortions
• Pope Francis Calls for Prayers for Alfie Evans as His Parents Head to Court to Save Him
• WATCH: Pro-Abortion Students Caught on Camera Vandalizing Pro-Life Display
• Republicans Urge Trump Admin to Defund Planned Parenthood By Cutting Its Family Planning Funds
• Woman Who Survived Abortion Says Her Grandmother Wanted Her Mother to “Get Rid of the Baby”
• CENSORED! How Facebook, Twitter, Google and YouTube Are Suppressing Conservative Speech
• Supreme Court Lets City Shut Down Pro-Life Pastor Who Yelled So Loudly He Disrupted Abortions
• Catholic Bishops Urge Voters in Ireland to Vote Against Legalizing Abortion
• Four Abortion Clinics Shut Down After Their Abortionist Owner Was Convicted on Multiple Drug Charges
• Irish Bishops Warn Legalizing Abortion Will Lead to Euthanasia and Eugenics
• Man Convicted of Killing Woman in Assisted Suicide: “If You Love Someone You Don’t Sit There and Let Them Die”
A British court has rejected the final appeal from the parents of little Alfie Evans, whose life support will be shut off soon by a children’s hospital despite their objections.Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
After a British court ruled today that Alfie Evans’ parents are not able to take him to Italy for additional care and treatment that a children’s hospital in the UK will not provide, Alfie’s father Tom Evans said the legal battle to protect his son is “not over.”
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Alfie Evans’ parents are headed back to court today in their desperate attempt to save his life and stop a children’s hospital from yanking his life support over their objections.
The president of America’s largest abortion provider is taking advantage of her book tour to target the president’s daughter, Ivanka Trump.
An Obama-appointed judge ruled Friday that the Trump administration must tell illegal immigrant minors that they can get abortions and direct them to the pro-abortion American Civil Liberties Union.
For the second time, Pope Francis has weighed in on the battle to save little Alfie Evans.
Pro-life students at The College of New Jersey said they watched abortion activists try to destroy their pro-life display six times in just one day last week on campus.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved