|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Couple Kill Themselves in Joint Assisted Suicide as Anglican Church Official Cheers Them On
• President Donald Trump: “Children are Blessings From Our Creator, Endowed From Conception With Human Dignity”
• Supreme Court Won’t Let David Daleiden Release More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Selling Body Parts
. Woman Strangles Pregnant 20-Year-Old to Death, Cuts Out Unborn Baby From Her Stomach
More Pro-Life News
• Nebraska Legislature Passes Budget Defunding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Cecile Richards’ Legacy: Planned Parenthood Killed 3.5 Million Babies in Abortions While She Was CEO
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Fined for Not Disclosing How Much It Spent Campaigning for Hillary Clinton
• New Campaign Promotes Women Killing Their Babies in DIY Abortions
• When Cecile Richards is Done Running Planned Parenthood, Will the Abortion Queen Run for Office?
• Would You Donate $100,000 to Planned Parenthood to Win Someoene’s Affection? He Did
• Kansas Abortions Drop as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker Signs Bill Banning Taxpayer-Funded Abortions for State Employees
• Abortion Business Admits Massive Gender Pay Gap, Paying Women Half as Much as Men
• University Hires Students to Promote Abortion on Campus
• She Was Debating an Abortion Bill in the Legislature When She Felt Her Unborn Baby Hiccup
• Minnesota Taxpayers Forced to Fund 4,321 Abortions, an All-Time High
• Indiana Pro-Life Group Endorses Pro-Life Candidates for Congress
• Louisiana Bill Would Put Planned Parenthood in Charge of Sex Education
• Baltimore Wants Supreme Court to Force Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortion
Canada is fast becoming the Niagara Falls of euthanasia, rushing to join the “infamous three” — the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Belgium — by now permitting the joint euthanasia of elderly couples.
In a March 29, 2018, Presidential Proclamation, Pres. Donald Trump declared April as “Child Abuse Prevention Month,” that referenced children from “the moment of conception.”Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected a request by attorneys from the Thomas More Society and their co-counsel that it decide the case of David Daleiden, the undercover journalist who exposed Planned Parenthood’s involvement in the commercial trafficking of aborted babies’ body parts.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Nebraskans soon could have a budget that defunds the abortion chain Planned Parenthood of tax dollars.
Cecile Richards’ Legacy: Planned Parenthood Killed 3.5 Million Babies in Abortions While She Was CEO
Cecile Richards departs from Planned Parenthood with a bloody resume, a diminished business model, and the primary skills of promoting abortion while skillfully maneuvering politicians to advance her cause.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Fined for Not Disclosing How Much It Spent Campaigning for Hillary Clinton
A Wisconsin branch of Planned Parenthood recently agreed to pay a penalty for failing to disclose election spending on Hillary Clinton and another pro-abortion candidate.
The Women’s Equality Party has launched a new campaign calling for the second pill in a medical abortion to be available to be taken at home.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved