|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Justice Anthony Kennedy Will Reportedly Retire This Summer, Replacement Could Overturn Roe
• Joy Behar Reportedly Apologizes to Vice President Mike Pence For Saying His Christian Views Make Him Mentally Ill
• Judges on “Top Chef” Finale Wear Lapel Pins Supporting Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
. Pro-Life Actress Candace Cameron Bure: “Being a Woman’ Means Relying on God”
More Pro-Life News
• Activists Will Celebrate Abortion Provider Appreciation Day, Will “Send a Message of Love” to Abortionists
• Nurse: “I’ll Never Forget the Day the Abortion Doctor Dismembered the Baby and I Had to Account for the Pieces”
• Mom Condemns Cruel Internet Trolls Who Say She Should Have Aborted Her Disabled Son
• Politician Says Pro-Life People Who Don’t Support Unlimited Abortion are “Cold” and “Uncaring”
• Abortion Activist To Her Abortionist: Thank You for Aborting My Baby
• Baby Born So Prematurely She Spent Two Years in the Hospital Finally Goes Home
• Ireland: Government Approves Measure Legalizing Abortion on Demand, Irish People Will Vote in May
• Nurse Wants to Kill Babies in Abortion But Her State Only Allows Doctors to Do That
• Euthanasia Activists Want to Force Doctors to Participate in Assisted Suicides
• Responding to the Claim: If Abortion is Illegal The Foster Care System Would be Flooded With Kids
• Florida Judges Have Wrongly Used Privacy Provisions to Create an Unlimited Abortion Right
Joy Behar, co-host of “The View,” has apologized to Vice President Mike Pence for suggesting his Christian views make him mentally ill.
People often derive their worldview and news information from television celebrities.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Activists Will Celebrate Abortion Provider Appreciation Day, Will “Send a Message of Love” to Abortionists
A complaint filed by pro-life activist Tara Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico has prompted the New Mexico Board of Medicine to initiate a board complaint in order to further investigate abortionist Curtis Boyd.
Nurse: “I’ll Never Forget the Day the Abortion Doctor Dismembered the Baby and I Had to Account for the Pieces”
The Conscience Protection Act would forbid discrimination against a health care provider based on the provider’s refusal to be involved in, or provide coverage for, abortion.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
An abortion activist with a history of breaking the law could be deported after she was detained Wednesday by immigration officials.
Irish Health Minister Simon Harris blasted pro-life advocates as “cold, uncaring” and “neglectful” for fighting to protect unborn babies’ right to life in the Irish Constitution.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.