|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Report Shows Americans Forced to Send $1.5 Billion to Planned Parenthood Abortion Business
• President Trump is About to Defund Planned Parenthood Again By Yanking Its Sex Ed Funds
• Trump Administration Tells UN Abortion is Not a “Human Right”
. Four Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinics Caught Selling Aborted Baby Parts Got $544 Million in Tax Dollars
More Pro-Life News
• Abortionist Under Investigation After Killing Woman in Botched 6-Month Abortion
• Facebook Allows Ads for Illegal Abortion Pills That Kill Unborn Children
• Leading Abortion Activist Arrested on DUI and Drug Charges, Faces Deportation For Being in U.S. Illegally
• Planned Parenthood Wants Trump Official Fired Who Won’t Facilitate Abortions For Illegal Immigrants
• Planned Parenthood is a $1.8 Billion Abortion Biz That Sells Aborted Baby Parts, Why Do Our Tax Dollars Fund It?
• 22 Million U.S. Women Can’t Celebrate “International Women’s Day” Because They Were Aborted
• Twice as Many People in Oregon Kill Themselves in Assisted Suicides Now Than When It Was Legalized
• Inspirational Father-Son Team Dick and Rick Hoyt Showed How Life is Beautiful No Matter What
• Indiana Legislature Passes Bill Requiring Inspections of All Abortion Clinics
• Kentucky Committee Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• Women Forcibly Sterilized Under Japan’s “Eugenics Protection Law” Speak Out, Demand Compensation
A shocking new governmental report shows American taxpayers have been forced to send $1.5 billion in taxpayer funds to the nation’s biggest abortion business, Planned Parenthood, and another abortion company.
The Trump administration has put a pro-life advocate in charge of one of Planned Parenthood’s major taxpayer funding streams.
A coalition of 197 groups from around the world have sent a letter to U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson thanking him for expected changes in the annual State Department report on human rights.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Today the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office (GAO) issued a report on taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood and other entities that perform abortion during fiscal years 2013-2015.
A complaint filed by pro-life activist Tara Shaver of Abortion Free New Mexico has prompted the New Mexico Board of Medicine to initiate a board complaint in order to further investigate abortionist Curtis Boyd.
Illegal abortion ads on Facebook have become a huge problem in the tiny African nation of Lesotho.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Leading Abortion Activist Arrested on DUI and Drug Charges, Faces Deportation For Being in U.S. Illegally
An abortion activist with a history of breaking the law could be deported after she was detained Wednesday by immigration officials.
It’s obvious that Planned Parenthood influences a lot of government policies when pro-abortion leaders are in office.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.