|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Dementia Patient’s Family Gets Doctor to Euthanize Him Without His Consent
• Pro-Lifer Runs Against Democrat Who High-Fived Lawmakers After Voting to Keep Late-Term Abortions Legal
• Hospital Threatens to Withdraw Patient’s Food and Water, Removes Ventilator Over Family’s Objections
. 14,000 Babies Saved From Abortions Since 40 Days for Life First Started in 2007
More Pro-Life News
• Amazing 4D Ultrasound Scan Shows Unborn Baby Smiling
• Amazing Image Shows Bright Light and Sparks That Occur at Conception
• Some of the Greatest Quotes From Our Most Pro-Life Presidents
• Euthanasia Supporter Exposes Assisted Suicide Activists: They’ll Break the Law to Kill More People
• Thank You Gerber for Selecting a Baby With Down Syndrome as Your Spokesbaby
• Catholic Bishop: Discrimination Against Pro-Life People is Turning Christians Into “Second Class Citizens”
• Mississippi Governor Wants His State to be “the Safest Place in America” for Unborn Babies
• Tennessee Panel Passes Bill To Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Chain
• New Kansas Measure Says There’s No Right to Abortion in the Constitution
• Iowa Senate Committee Passes Bill to Ban All Abortions After an Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Abortion Activists Freak Out as Support for Legalizing Abortion in Ireland Collapses
A dispute has erupted in Belgium after a person with dementia was killed by euthanasia even though the person did not request death by lethal injection and was incapable of consenting.
North Dakota Democrat Sen. Heidi Heitkamp became nationally infamous earlier this year after she celebrated a vote to defeat a ban on late-term abortions.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
One of the greatest compliments that can be paid to a mother and father is that their son or daughter could someday grow up to be President of the United States.
The latest news is that a whistleblower has accused the country’s euthanasia commission of breaking the law, muzzling dissent, and packing the commission with euthanasia practitioners.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.