|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Reporter: If More Babies Were Aborted, the Florida School Shooting Wouldn’t Happen
• Planned Parenthood Sues President Trump After He Defunded Its Programs Pushing Sex on Kids
• Abortionist on Pro-Life Christians: “Their Mere Existence is a Crime Against Women”
. Planned Parenthood Attorney: Women Have an “Absolute Right” to Abort Babies With Down Syndrome
More Pro-Life News
• Joy Behar Says Vice President Mike Pence Has a “Mental Illness” Because He’s a Christian
• You Can Help Put This Abortion Clinic Out of Business for Good. Here’s How
• Pregnant Immigrant Teen Was Forced to Accept Pro-Abortion Attorneys, Does Not Want Abortion
• UN is Pushing Abortion on Africa, But This Pro-Life Scientist is Trying to Stop Them
• Teacher Raped His Student, Then He and His Wife Gave Her Abortion Pills to Kill the Baby
• Should Parents be Able to Sue Doctors for Not Disclosing Birth Defects So They Could Abort Their Baby?
• Activists Complain Pregnancy Centers Do Better Reaching Women on Google Than Abortion Clinics
• CNN Claims Pro-Life Senator Ted Cruz is Afraid of It, His Response is Priceless
• Florida House Committee Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• New Jersey Democrats Force Taxpayers to Send $7.5 Million to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Pro-life Group Endorses Jeanne Ives for Illinois Governor Over Bruce Rauner
• Irish Doctors Group Neutral on Whether Babies Should Be Killed in Abortions
As America reels from another mass shooting in Florida, one abortion activist used the tragedy to claim that fewer mass shootings would happen if more babies were aborted.
There’s nothing, it seems, that the abortion chain Planned Parenthood won’t sue over.
Hoffman admitted she collaborated with New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman to bring this frivolous federal lawsuit seeking to punish and silence pro-life and Christian speech.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
A woman’s reason for aborting her unborn baby should not matter, even if she does not want a child with Down syndrome, an attorney for Planned Parenthood told a federal court Thursday.
ABC got at least one thing right about “The View” — its name. As far as the hosts are concerned, there is only one view: theirs.
There have been new developments in the effort to close a dangerous and deceptive abortion facility in Toledo, Ohio, that require urgent action by pro-life supporters.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Today it was reported that “Jane Doe,” an immigrant teen in federal custody, does not want an abortion and says she was forced to sign a form requesting representation by pro-abortion attorneys.
What do you call it when Western elites attempt to foist abortion on native African cultures?
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.