|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• New Planned Parenthood President Works at Kinsey Institute, Named for Man Who Sexually Abused Children
• Pastor Sprinkles Holy Water to Bless Abortion Clinic, “Honor” Women Who Have Abortions There
• “Comedian” Sarah Silverman Says Pro-Life Laws “Make Me Want to Eat an Aborted Fetus”
. Mississippi House Passes Pro-Life Bill Banning Abortions After 15 Weeks
More Pro-Life News
• Woman Gives Birth on the Street and Immediately Throws Her Baby in the Trash
• 67% of Abortions Take Place When The Unborn Baby Looks Like This
• Mother Wishes She’d Aborted Her 15-Year-Old Son
• Planned Parenthood: It’s “Discrimination” Against Women If We Don’t Force Doctors to Do Abortions
• Baby Born at 25 Weeks, Weighing Less Than an iPad, Shows Humanity of Unborn Children
• Bill Would Require Planned Parenthood to Tell Women Abortion Kills a “Living Human Being”
• Politician Defends Killing Babies in Late-Term Abortions Just Because They Have Down Syndrome
• You’ve Heard About the #MeToo Movement, What About the #SheToo Movement?
• Woman 14 Weeks Pregnant Killed, But Maryland Says Her Unborn Baby Isn’t a Human Being
• New Jersey Senate Forces Taxpayers to Give $7.5 Million to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Irish Pro-Lifers Vow to Defeat Referendum to Legalize Unlimited Abortion on Demand
Almost exactly a year ago, I wrote a post headlined, “Religious representatives ‘bless’ new PPFA abortion clinic in Washington, DC.”
As the number of chemical abortions surged, the percentage of early abortions has grown, to the point that more than two-thirds of abortions are performed when the unborn child is just 6 weeks old or less.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
You can take Cherisse Scott off your list of Mother of the Year nominees.
Planned Parenthood, the nation’s largest abortion provider, is encouraging their supporters to tell the Department of Health Human Services (HHS) that a proposed rule to strengthen conscience protections for healthcare providers is “dangerous” and “encourages discrimination.”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.