|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Democrats Give Each Other High Five After Voting to Keep Late-Term Abortions Legal
• President Trump Slams Democrats for Blocking Senate Bill Banning Late-Term Abortions After 20 Weeks
• Here’s the Two Republicans Who Voted to Keep Late-Term Abortions Legal
. Pro-Life Nurse Forced to Assist Late-Term Abortion Will be Speaker Paul Ryan’s State of the Union Guest
More Pro-Life News
• Vice President Mike Pence “Disappointed” 44 Democrats and 2 Republicans Voted for Late-Term Abortions
• Abortion Activist: Planned Parenthood Needs a Black CEO to Deal With Racist Pro-Lifers
• Pregnant Woman Collapses and Dies in Her Home, Doctors Save Her 29-Week-Old Unborn Baby
• Ireland Will Vote on Repealing the 8th Amendment and Killing Babies in Abortions
• Doctors Euthanized Healthy 29-Year-Old Woman Because She Had Mental Health Problems
• New York Times Celebrates Reign of “Magnetic, Elegant” Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards
• Judge Blocks Law Requiring Abortion Clinics to Bury Aborted Babies Instead of Dumping Them in Landfills
• California Senate Passes Bill to Force College Health Centers to Sell Abortion Pills
• Woman Undergoing Abortion: “I Felt Like I Was Being Tortured”
• ACLU Sues to Allow Nurses to Kill Babies in Abortions
• 21 States Have Passed a Ban on Abortions After 5 Months, Congress Should Too
Senate Democrats today blocked a vote on a pro-life Senate bill to ban late-term abortions — a bill that would save as many as 18,000 unborn babies form abortions each and every year.
President Donald Trump today is slamming Senate Democrats for blocking a pro-life Senate bill to ban late-term abortions — a bill that would save as many as 18,000 unborn babies form abortions each and every year.
Just three Democrats in the U.S. Senate supported a bill on Monday that would prohibit abortions after 20 weeks when unborn babies are capable of feeling pain.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Vice President Mike Pence “Disappointed” 44 Democrats and 2 Republicans Voted for Late-Term Abortions
The Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which bans abortion after 20 weeks, failed to pass the Senate Monday.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
As Cecile Richards gets ready to leave Planned Parenthood, abortion activists are mulling who the next leader of the abortion chain should be.
British paramedics managed to save an unborn baby’s life in November after her mother collapsed and died suddenly in her home.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.