|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Jane Roe of Roe v. Wade Never Had An Abortion, Her Daughter is 48
• Martin Luther King Jr.’s Niece: “My Uncle Would Have Been Very Pro-Life”
• Cecile Richards Claims Planned Parenthood Abortion Business is a “Lifesaver”
. Pope Francis Condemns Abortion: “First of All Fundamental Rights is the Right of Every Person to Life”
More Pro-Life News
• Government May Take Disabled Girl Away From Her Parents, Who are Suing Doctors For Withdrawing Her Treatment
• This Abortionist Botched an Abortion So Badly He Left Part of the Baby’s Skull Inside The Mother’s Womb
• Mom of Brain Damaged Son Says She Once Dreamed of Killing Him
• Pro-Lifers Challenge Justin Trudeau to Meet Pro-Life People After He Says They’re “Not in Line With Society”
• Cecile Richards and Abortion Activists Dominate List of Speakers at 2018 Women’s March
• Here’s Why Hundreds of Thousands of People Will Join the March for Life This Week
• Trump Admin Outsmarts ACLU to Avoid Court Ruling Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Have Abortions
• George Soros Sends Large, Illegal Donation to Amnesty International to Push Legalizing Abortion in Ireland
• They Said Abortion Was About “Pro-Choice” and Women’s Health. They Were Wrong and Here’s Why
• 45 Reasons the Pro-Life Movement is Winning Despite 45 Years of Abortion Under Roe
• You’ll be Shocked When You Hear What Millennials Think About Abortion
• Chicago March for Life Draws Record Crowd as Over 6,000 Pro-Life People Oppose Abortion
• Walk for Life West Will Bring the Pro-Life Message to the Left Coast on January 27th
Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece says her uncle’s legacy as a civil rights leader has a strong impact on the pro-life movement today.
Pope Francis Condemns Abortion: “First of All Fundamental Rights is the Right of Every Person to Life”
Pope Francis highlighted the right to life, the need to protect the family, and the dangers of “ideological colonialism” in his annual address to the diplomatic corps of the Holy See.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
This Abortionist Botched an Abortion So Badly He Left Part of the Baby’s Skull Inside The Mother’s Womb
Court proceedings are expected to resume today in a Federal malpractice trial against late-term abortionist Warren Hern that was brought by a Nebraska woman, who suffered horrendous injuries due to a nightmarish botched abortion in 2013.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a Sacrilege.” – Our Lady. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (ADVERTISEMENT)
Welsh mother Alison White candidly admits how much she struggled when she learned that her son, Louis, was born with brain damage.
Pro-Lifers Challenge Justin Trudeau to Meet Pro-Life People After He Says They’re “Not in Line With Society”
On Friday, more than 300,000 Americans are expected to march in the nation’s capital to celebrate life and condemn abortion.
National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces the February 15 deadline for applications to this year’s $1,000 scholarship. Interested applicants can find all the necessary information on our website. Scroll down to the “Scholarship Application” button.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Copyright 2003-2018 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.