Wednesday, December 13, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Alabama Senate Candidate Doug Jones Defeats Roy Moore, Planned Parenthood Applauds
• Ohio Legislature Passes Bill to Ban Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Former Planned Parenthood VP Tina Smith Replaces Disgraced Pro-Abortion Senator Al Franken
. Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closed 32 Clinics in 2017, Runs Fewer Centers Than Ever Before
More Pro-Life News
• Pennsylvania Legislature Passes Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Biased Committee Recommends Legalizing Unlimited Abortions on Unborn Babies in Ireland
• Doctors Said to Abort Vanellope Because Her Heart Would Be Outside Her Body, But Look at Her Now
• Planned Parenthood Hails Doug Jones Win as Victory Over “Predators,” As It Covers Up Sexual Abuse
• Planned Parenthood Claims There’s “No Difference” Between a Miscarriage and an Abortion
• Even As Media Whine About Trump, Their Hostile Coverage Shows No Let Up
• Planned Parenthood Exposed for Lying About Pro-Life Judicial Nominee Amy Barrett
• CBS Donates 20 Minutes to Pro-Abortion Joe Biden to Lobby for His 2020 Presidential Bid
• Mom of 6-Year-Old With Down Syndrome: It’s Okay if Babies With Down Syndrome are Aborted
• Doctor Spiked Pregnant Girlfriend’s Drink With the Abortion Pill, He Didn’t Want to be a Father
• Irish Pro-Life Group Slams Committee’s “Appalling” Vote for Legalizing Abortion on Demand
Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards urged women to keep bragging about aborting their unborn babies to fight the Trump administration’s pro-life policies.
An Ohio bill to protect unborn babies with Down syndrome from abortion passed the state legislature Wednesday.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Planned Parenthood loses 27 more facilities in 2017 and is down to 597 in the US.
Virgin Mary Speaks to America
Learn the messages and prophecies. “Communion in the Hand is a sacrilege.” – Our Lady For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Little Vanellope Hope Wilkins would not be alive today if her mother had listened to her doctors’ repeated urgings to have an abortion.
The abortion chain praised Alabama voters on Tuesday for rejecting a man who allegedly sexually harassed several women, while congratulating his challenger who supports aborting late-term unborn babies.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.