Tuesday, December 5, 2017
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Who Punched 15-Year-Old Pro-Life Girl and Gave Her Concussion Hasn’t Been Arrested
• Pro-Abortion Democrat Congressman John Conyers Resigns After Multiple Sexual Harassment Allegations
• Denmark Seeks Total Elimination of People With Down Syndrome, Aborts All But 4 Babies
. Court Allows 13-Year-Old Teen to Abort Her 26-Week-Old Unborn Baby
More Pro-Life News
• 11 States Tell Supreme Court: We Have a Right to Protect Unborn Babies From Abortion
• Book Celebrates Hollywood Abortionist Who Did 50,000 Abortions
• Planned Parenthood HQ Named for Margaret Sanger Injures Black Woman in Botched Abortion
• Few People Would Adopt a Drug-Addicted Baby on the Spot, But This Police Officer Did
• Planned Parenthood Supports Pro-Abortion Doug Jones in Alabama Senate Race
• Disgusting New Suicide Machine With Detachable Coffin Glamorizes Killing Yourself
• FCC Chairman Blasts Twitter for Censoring Tweets from Pro-Life Groups
• Senate Removed Language Recognizing Unborn Children are Human Beings From Conception From Tax Plan
• Abortion Activist: Quit “Shaming” Women Who Have Multiple Abortions Because It’s a “Standard Procedure”
• Pennsylvania Committee Passes Ban on Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• Marie Stopes Abortion Business Closes Office in Belfast, Northern Ireland
• European Union Warns Poland Not to Pass Pro-Life Legislation Protecting Babies From Abortion
Woman Who Punched 15-Year-Old Pro-Life Girl and Gave Her Concussion Hasn’t Been Arrested
A Planned Parenthood client was caught on video screaming, cursing, and punching Purity Thomas, a 15-year-old Students for Life leader in the face!
Pro-Abortion Democrat Congressman John Conyers Resigns After Multiple Sexual Harassment Allegations
Long-time pro-abortion Congressman John Conyers is resigning from Congress after multiple allegations of sexual harassment and using taxpayer funds to settle one of the sexual harassment claims he faced.
Denmark Seeks Total Elimination of People With Down Syndrome, Aborts All But 4 Babies
Just four babies diagnosed with Down syndrome in the womb were born in Denmark in 2016.
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Court Allows 13-Year-Old Teen to Abort Her 26-Week-Old Unborn Baby
Courts in India are setting new precedents by allowing sexual assault victims to abort their unborn babies past the 20-week abortion limit.
11 States Tell Supreme Court: We Have a Right to Protect Unborn Babies From Abortion
Attorneys general in 11 states urged the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday to vacate a lower court’s decision to force the government to help facilitate an abortion for an illegal immigrant minor.
Book Celebrates Hollywood Abortionist Who Did 50,000 Abortions
A new book is remembering the legacy of an abortionist whose services were “a kind of public utility, not unlike the water or fire department.”
VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA
Learn the messages and prophecies. 9/11 was predicted 15 years before it happened. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact: ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. http://www.smwa.org (Advertisement.)
Planned Parenthood HQ Named for Margaret Sanger Injures Black Woman in Botched Abortion
For the eighth time this year, an ambulance has transported a woman from the Margaret Sanger Planned Parenthood abortion facility on Margaret Sanger Square in New York to a local hospital.
Few People Would Adopt a Drug-Addicted Baby on the Spot, But This Police Officer Did
Few people would say yes to adopting a drug-addicted infant on the spot, but New Mexico police officer Ryan Holets did without any hesitation.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Comments or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2003-2017 LifeNews.com. All rights reserved.