Listening to EX-President Clinton tonight produced many memories and thoughts;
- I wanted to see a banner across every television in America that read, “WARNING. You are listening to a proven, convicted, disbarred, serial liar.
- Several times I had to scream out, “Remember Newt Gingrich? All you claimed you accomplished could NOT have happened without partnering with Newt and the Republican House. In reality, the only thing President Clinton could claim as an achievement was that he was smart enough to work with Newt as President Reagan worked with Tip O’Neill.
- All the “arithmetic” has already been proven as “fussy-math”.
- Bill Clinton is a gifted speaker and can get any crowd whipped up to a frenzy. Just like President Obama. A gifted speak does not a good leader make.
- All week I have screamed at the television, especially every time Juan Williams makes that ridiculous statement that Mitt Romney is not presenting the amount of details to his economic plan.
- “JUAN, HOW MANY SPECIFICS DID CANDIDATE OBAMA GIVE IN 2008? DID HE PRESENT ANY DETAILS? No, Juan, all he said was “Hope and Change”.
- “JUAN, HOW MANY QUALIFICATIONS DID CANDIDATE OBAMA HAVE PRIOR TO BECOMING PRESIDENT? HOW MANY BUSINESSES DID HE START, BUILD AND RUN? HOW MANY BUDGETS DID HE HAVE RESPONSIBILITY FOR? HOW MUCH FOREIGN POLICY EXPERIENCE DID HE HAVE? JUAN, NAME ONE ACTUAL QUALIFICATION HE HAD TO BE PRESIDENT?”
- Weren’t you impressed with Sandra Fluke? She did prove she can become a great Democrat politician because she has mastered the art of “SPIN.”
- What can be said about Los Angeles Major Antonio R. Villaraigosa? I wonder who he chose to be his escort this time? He can’t claim any victories in Los Angeles, but he is another proven Democrat politician.
- Elizabeth Warren. A proven liar about her genealogy, a confirmed Socialist believing that the “COLLECTIVE” must really be in power and control. Her speech sounded like the Republican Party and all conservatives hate women, children, clean water, clean air, education, the Middle Class, poor people, old people and puppies. Another proven serial liar thrust upon us by the Democratic Party.
I am actually frightened by this election. After EX- President Clinton spoke and he and President Obama walked off stage hugging one another, I turned to e wife and said, “Wouldn’t it be something if they fired Bidden and replaced him with Bill Clinton?” Her response was, “They would win by a landslide.” I couldn’t disagree.
I cannot find too many around me that are as serious about this election as I am. Apathy has settled over most of America and the Democrats are counting on that to continue. How about you?