• Judge Amy Coney Barrett: “I Believe in the Power of Prayer.” Thank You for “Praying for Me”
• Senate Democrats Trash Amy Coney Barrett: The Right to Kill Babies in Abortions “is at Stake”
• Catholic Bishop Asks Joe Biden: How Will You Explain Supporting Abortions to God?
• Biden Considering Andrew Cuomo for Attorney General Despite Killing 15,000 Nursing Home Residents
More Pro-Life News
• Joy Behar: Amy Barrett Supporters are Racists, Sexists. They Have a “Male White Panic”
• Senator Slams Democrats’ Attacks on Amy Coney Barrett’s Christian Faith: It’s “Demeaning to Women”
• Planned Parenthood CEO: Amy Coney Barrett is a “Vocal Threat” to Abortion
• Feminists Trash Amy Coney Barrett’s Large Family: She Has a “Clown Car Vagina”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP! LifeNews.com needs your help during our Fall fundraising campaign. Please click here to support pro-life ministry with a donation.
Judge Amy Coney Barrett delivered her opening remarks to the Senate Judiciary Committee this morning and she made two major points.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
THE VIRGIN MARY SPEAKS TO AMERICA: “Come to Me, all mothers who weep for their children. Come to Me and I will solace you, and you will find great comfort with Me.” – Blessed Virgin Mary – Join in Our Lady’s 50th Anniversary Vigil, September 26 to 28, 2020. Priests go free, domestic air, hotels, meals. Buses available in various states. For info www.smwa.org or call 609-654-0245 or 609-206-2963. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary write to St. Michael’s World Apostolate, PO Box 514, Bayside, NY 11361 (ADVERTISEMENT)