• Joe Biden Will Force Americans to Fund Abortions Up to Birth
• Texas Gov. Greg Abbott Signs Pro-Life Bill Banning Planned Parenthood Funding
• Heads of Twitter and Yelp Join 180 CEOs Signing Letter Supporting Abortion
• AMA Votes to Retain Longstanding Opposition to Assisted Suicide
More Pro-Life News
• Elizabeth Warren Says Americans Should be Forced to Fund Abortions for Poor Women
• Abortionist: Caring for Disabled Babies Who Survive Abortions is a “Waste of Resources”
• Adults Heckle 13-Year-Old as She Tells City Council “Abortion is Murder.” But She Keeps Going
• Poll: Majority of Americans Would Vote for Pro-Life Candidates Who’d Ban Abortions
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
It didn’t take long for Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden to flip flop once again.
Texas Governor Greg Abbott has signed a pro-life bill that would ban local governments from funding the Planned Parenthood abortion business, which kills over 330,000 unborn babies in abortions every year.
More than 180 business owners, including Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, signed a letter protesting restrictive abortion legislation and published a full-page ad in The New York Times.
Despite a concerted effort by euthanasia advocates, the American Medical Association has voted to retain its long-standing opposition to assisted suicide.
Join us for the Rosary Vigil for Our Lady’s Anniversary Weekend of June 14, 15, 16. Priests go free, domestic air, hotel, meals. For a free rose petal blessed by Jesus and Mary with powers of cure and conversion, contact:
ST. MICHAEL’S WORLD APOSTOLATE, BOX 514, BAYSIDE, NY 11361, 718-359-3908. www.smwa.org
Elizabeth Warren believes it is time for all Americans to start paying for poor women to abort their unborn babies.
A waste of resources. A drain on society. Defective. Human weeds.
A brave 13-year-old girl recently stood in front of a North Carolina city council to speak out for the unborn babies who are being killed in abortions.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
|Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don’t have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.