It is important for us to remember history, the real version, and not from some revisionist with an agenda. As we are face with present day dilemmas, many times they are the result of the fact that we have forgotten our history. It is easy to get caught up in an agenda of crafty people who want to shape the world in their own, private image and philosophy. Today is a great example.
President Obama gave a speech saying that he wants Israels to give into the demands of the Palestinians and redraw the lines of their borders to the point in 1968 (that would make Israel only 8 miles wide). President Obama, joining with other world leaders like Iran, want Israel to give up the land that God gave them, and deny their heritage and history. In other words, by allowing others to tell them what they must do with their own land will make them defenseless, unable to protect their nation, and be wiped off the face of the world (the vision and mission of Iran and many other Muslim nations). Sounds gret, right?
Let’s look at history (the real one);
- God gave the land of Canaan to Abraham and his descendants, Israel.
- God brought Israel out of bondage in Egypt into the promised land and established for the nation of Israel.
- No matter the many times that Israel was taken into exile, God always restored the land to Israel.
- A Muslim Terrorist named Arafat formed a following in Saudi Arabia and eventually tried to assassinate the Royalty so he could take over the country. He and his followers were driven out of Saudi Arabia, and no other nation would allow them to enter their country.
- He forced his way into Israel while they were struggling to reestablish their nation and God give n boundaries.
- He claimed they were a people called the Palestinians who were at one time the owners of that land. Could never prove it, and because he was a well-known terrorist, other nations were afraid to confront him, and they gave into his demands. Thus the followers of Arafat, terrorists, became a people, who had no provable history, were allowed to become squatters in Israel.
- They remain squatters to this day, making demands, they have no right to make, except for the rights given them by other nation heads who have joined with these terrorist squatters because they keep throwing temper tantrums by killing more and more Israelis, forming other terrorist groups calling them a “people”, and threatening to do the same in other nations.
- Oppose them, and they throw more tantrums, making more trouble, teaching their children hatred against Israel and those that support Israel.
- The Left has produced one “Israel-Hater” after another. President Obama sat under one of them for over 20 years, Pastor Write. When you look at all the people President Obama has associated with, you’ll see a long line of “Israel-Haters”, and some of them he brought into the White House as advisers.
- Now President Obama has joined forces with the Palestinian Leadership in demanding Israel give up more of their inheritance.
Tragic is the nation that does not support and protect Israel. God said He blesses those that bless Israel, and is against those nations that are against Israel. We cannot count on our elected officials to do what is right. We must remain obedient to God and pray continually for the blessings, prosperity of protection of Israel.
Who are you aligning yourself with?